ARCHITECTURAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Celebrates architectural firms that have designed the most inspiring and ground-breaking buildings for Middle East developers, in the year leading up to the awards event. A company that specialises in architecture can enter this category.
COST CONSULTING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- The region’s most efficient, respected and professional quantity surveying company will be commended in this category. A company that specialises in quantity surveying/cost consulting can enter this category. (Companies that provide four or more disciplines should apply for the Multi-Discipline category)
GENDER DIVERSITY CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- Recognises a company that is actively trying to balance the gender scales and/or encourage the next generation of female professional through focused initiatives and strategies. This includes but is not limited to diversity friendly HR practices and policies, educational initiatives and other such outreach.
LIGHTING DESIGN CONSULTANCY OF THE YEAR
- Lighting design is a key part of modern projects, and this award honours the consultant that has delivered distinctive and impressive lighting across several projects. Nominated companies should provide evidence of their skills and abilities in their submission, along with client references and notable examples of their work from the last year.
MEP ENGINEERING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Honours firms specialising in the mechanical, electrical and plumbing disciplines. It recognises MEP consultants that offer pioneering and energy-efficient solutions for regional clients in the last year. A company that specialises in the MEP disciplines can enter this category. It must have at least one office in the Middle East. (Companies that provide four or more disciplines should apply for the Multi-Discipline category)
MULTI-DISCIPLINE CONSULTING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Celebrates a firm that has made a significant contribution to the region’s built environment within the past year. Firms that provide four or more disciplines to clients in the Middle East are eligible for this award i.e. project management, architectural design, structural engineering and MEP.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- A standout project management company, which has helped to keep regional projects on time and on budget, will be recognised in this award category. A project management specialist firm can enter this category. (Companies that provide four or more disciplines should apply for the Multi-Discipline category)